Schedule for appointment
Submit your vehicle details and personal information on our website. Our customer service team will contact you for an appointment.
Attend the inspection appointment with the following items/documents:
- Registration card/ Vehicle Ownership Card (VOC)
- Photocopy of Owner's I.C.
- Approved Permit (AP) (For imported, reconditioned vehicle)*
- Hire Purchase Settlement (HP) (For cash with outstanding loan amount)
- Vehicle Invoice (For cash purchase)
- 3rd party authorization letter (For vehicle under different name)
Inspection appointment generally shall not take longer than half an hour. Our professional inspectors will perform a thorough 100- point inspection of your vehicle. Short road test will be included to help us determine the realistic condition of your vehicle. We will be taking photos for the purpose of record and reporting.
Subsequently, we will quote a Reserve Price for bidding based on the inspection results*
*Only applicable for selected vehicle make, models and conditions.
** Bidding will be scheduled based on the latest available slots.